Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally a couple more pics

Well, I managed to find the camera and get some pics taken, but unfortunately that is all that I have been able to do. I was hit by a bad cold, so all I have been able to do for the past couple of days was sleep. Still, I am planning on getting more done this weekend, but til then here are the pics.

This shows an overhead view of the two ruins and two of the shanties. I still have to do some final detailing before they are complete, but they are turning out very well.

Here is another view looking over one of the shanties but more to the side to try to give a sense of scale. Still more work to do, but I really think that it is really pulling together.





1 comment:

Sin City Snowman said...

Thanks Murph!

I also painted up the radio station, WBGO Radio Bongolesia. Still need to put the sign on it and then weather it. Definitely want to get more done this weekend, so there should be another update soon!